Thursday, August 3, 2017

Hashtag SaveOviya


Hashtag SaveOviya! 

How does it involves me?

Well, The show BiggBoss Tamil started on June 25th, 2017.
I tried watching the first episode, me to myself "I am sorry", could not watch it for more than 5 minutes!

After a long time I happened to sit with my mom, Alas! That was the most interesting episode #JulieBackstabsOviyaEpisode. Curiosity in me made watching all the episodes from the beginning.

In the beginning I didn't understand why Oviya was rescued right from the beginning. But weeks after weeks, I, unknowingly started admiring her patience. When everyone in the house ignored her, even without knowing any reasons she stayed calm. She was even pleading Julie to ask for apology to her from her heart(less). After 3 or 4 pleading sessions as a normal human being she started showing her hatred towards Julie. Which was 100% right from my view.

 ~Secondly, When she came to know about her support and popularity never took it to her heads. I liked that one too!

 ~Thirdly,  I liked her Boldness when Mr.Trigger raised his hands.

 ~Fourthly, She gave her utmost importance to her self respect, during the red carpet task.

 ~Fifthly, Its  human tendency to make mistake. The same mistake by Oviya was to mistake Aarav's OVER-FRIENDLY behaviour as love. And this one-sided love made her behave this way with him.
Which I guess, she is out of her mistake by now.

PS:( on my fifth comment) I would have accepted Aarav's argument if it was his own decision. He himself accepted that Gayathri's advice changed him. I seriously hate people being puppet of other's views.

And this one mistake does not over take all the good qualities of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment