Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Disheartened

I am feeling very low and disconnected to the existing world. There is no fun in my life right now. No thrill, no excitement. I don't even have a mindset to complain on things. I don't like it this way of me. I just found this somewhere to list down at least 10 good things happened to me in my life. I hope hit helps me whenever I feel low.

#1 I have got a wonderful parents!
   
#2 I have got very good friends and a few well-wishers!

#3 I have the bestest life partner one could ever dream of!

#4 Wonderful Wonderful Daughter!

#5 I have a Degree more than I ever wanted in my life.

#6 I had a pet for myself.

#7 Lived in different timezones.

#8 I think I still have my beautiful nieces in my life ;)

#9 Never ever longed for any gadgets.

#10 Never ending dresses and footwear

#11 Learnt Dancing, Driving, Ice Skating, Photography, little of gardening, Dutch blitz , Badminton and here comes the most recent one "Swimming"

#12 And a few good comments on my beautiful hair. Oh yes!

#13 And finally to end with, a decent Blog ;)

I guess this should be enough for the mood-lifting!

May be, now its time to master any of the hobbies mentioned above or to learn a new one!

I hope this entry will help me when I am in bad mood again!

No comments:

Post a Comment